Basic Digital Photography Class
This three hour class will help you get the most out of your digital camera. If you are intimidated by all the buttons, we will take the mystery out of them. We will also show you which menu settings are useful and which ones you can ignore. Our two instructors are both professional photographers with a combined total of over five decades experience. Participants who have taken previous classes consistently give them high marks.
Class is geared for beginning and intermediate photographers. All camera types are welcome. Users of point and shoot cameras will learn tips such as how to override the flash. Users of SLR cameras will learn how and why to set the aperture or shutter speed manually. We also include some general composition tips and discuss important camera accessories. Be sure to bring your camera and instruction manual to class.
Our classes are held at our Main Lab (2901 N Country Club). The cost for the class is $65.
To register call: 520.327.9521 x2 or visit any Jones Photo location. Class is limited to a maximum of ten participants.
- How to shoot pleasing portraits
- Digital ISO
- White Balance
- Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Good Composition Techniques
- Flash Modes and Night Photography
- When to shoot Wide Angle or Telephoto
- Important Camera Accessories
- and more!
- Saturday February 10th: 3:30-7:00 pm – Full
- Saturday February 24th: 3:30-7:00 pm
- Saturday March 10th: 3:30-7:00 pm
- Saturday March 17th: 3:30-7:00 pm